Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE A STRONG PAIN AT BACK SHOULDERS .MOVING MY ARMS IS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A STRONG...

I HAVE A STRONG PAIN AT BACK SHOULDERS .MOVING MY ARMS IS ALSO PAINFUL. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

NO INJURIES , IT FEEL LIKES MUSCLE / NERVES ,BETWEEN THE SHOULDERS.....I FEEL IT WHEN I BREATH, ALSO .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I HAD THERAPHY , LAST YEAR TO RELIEVE MUSCLE ON MY BACK , BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

have you had an upper back spine MRI scan?

you could have a slipped disk in your upper back or pinched nerve or strained muscle in your upper back.

I’m 83 . Had some therapy on my neck last year .same problem now,except more spread and more painful. I’m taking a hot bath now. With Epson salt .

I see.

hope the bath helps.

you may need therapy on your neck again