Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have severe lower left abdominal pain that radiates to the…

Customer Question
Hi I have severe...

Hi I have severe lower left abdominal pain that radiates to the right side

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It just came on suddenly this morning and it comes and goes. Nothing makes the pain better when it comes on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

male or female?

Okay

Age?

male or female?

I'm 20. Female.

It sounds like it could be appendicitis

At your age would be common
I would go to ER now.

I'm sorry this is happening to you

Okay, is it normal for that pain to come and go though?

Yes, it is called a "colicky" pain.

That is typical of appendicitis.

It comes and goes

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)