Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I got a lot off pain i need sth like ixprim or tramadol to…

Customer Question
I got a lot...

I got a lot off pain i need sth like ixprim or tramadol to help me with it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

4 months ago.when i working it getting worst bit i cant stay without working i got a family

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing no surgery no allergy no hypertension nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from our Experts, I do want you to know that at this time we do not offer prescription service of any kind, nor can we offer Doctor's excuses or notes. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands-on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question. I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
I want to continue
Do you understand my case ? Can you do sth for me ? Please
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we are doctors here to help answer medical questions

we can't give out prescriptions to clients here.

I am sorry you are in pain.

how old are you?

how can I help you?

Im 33 years old

do you have other questions?

I always got pain i dont know how to handle this situation
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago

have you consulted with a primary care doctor? or pain management doctor?

i consulted a primary doctor i got appointment in april 11 . that is too long my case needs another consideration.Im really in pain ang i have to keep working

april is too long away

you should be moving your appointment up

or asking to see a pain management doctor

we can't prescribe pain medications over the internet here.

Do you know some in wich i can go
Do you know some where i can go

where do you live?

have you tried to call up your insurance company to see which pain management doctors are in network for you in your area?