Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have one red line in the of my right eye. Is this

Customer Question
I have one red...

I have one red line in the white of my right eye. Is this something I should be worried about? I should also mention I've been under the weather

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

This is my second day with symptoms. I am lethargic and have body aches and ear aches. I noticed the red line today. Do you think there is a correlation or is it random?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had issues with my kidneys and digestive system in the past

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 4 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Family Physician, Doctor