Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Tips of some toes are a bit red with one in particular a bit…

Customer Question
Tips of some toes...

Tips of some toes are a bit red with one in particular a bit swollen and itching. Wonder wether to try antibiotic cream or cortisone cream

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Just noticed it tonight but it might have started a week ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NHL! Cured. MDS now, some neuropathy in feet from chemo

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 5 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Are you diabetic?

Was your uric acid high anytime?

Is it possible for you to post a picture here?

You may do it as following;
1. Click the paperclip icon
2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button
4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK
6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

http://screencast.com/t/eHsvtij7WT

Family Physician, Doctor