Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have contracted herbies my boyfriend said he was tested…

Customer Question
I have contracted herbies...

I have contracted herbies my boyfriend said he was tested fir hvp1 and hvp2 and he got a negitive result but we had relations so his docter gave him the valacyclovir 5 pills for 5 days to counter act my disiese is that right?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take venlafaxine hcl er and valacyclovir

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, i agree with your doctor since both of you are in relationship so that is the right medication for both of you. Nothing much to worry about.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!