Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I played around with antabuse to cut drinking. i have only…

Customer Question
Hello! So I played...

Hello! So I played around with antabuse to cut drinking. i have only been taking it for a month. 125 mg every tuesday night. I would like to come off of it and moderate. Drink for the holidays. How long does 1 125 mg stay in your system?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Sulphur based,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hi there. I'm Dr Phil. It should last about 2-3 days in your system. Is this helpful?
I have read up to 14 days. i will wait to play it safe
If you take it all the time it can accumulate and take that long. If you don't then it's usually 2-3 days. I agree with playing it safe though. I wish you good luck and happy holidays. Thanks for the question. Please don't forget a 5 star rating. I appreciate it. If you have any other questions just reply
thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have more questions, just reply. :)