Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was diagnosed with torticolis several years ago. I went…

Customer Question
I was diagnosed with...

I was diagnosed with torticolis several years ago. I went thr

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I went through rounds of Botox that severely weakened my neck so I do not consider this an option.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

My defining factor seems to be a nerve or something that is constantly pulsing and irritating to the right side beneath the skull irritating it and it usuing the head to the left. I feel as through if that 'pulsing' stops, problem solved but this symptom seems to be too much for any physician to figure out. Any thoughts?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

5 years. No numbness, tingling. No falls. No drug use. Clean diet. Excellent vitals otherwise. Just had bone spurs removed from the right cervical spine, still having symptoms.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

any other medical issues?

47. No
Don't want to spend another 50.

It could be a cervical spine issue

have you had an MRI?

just click send to reply