Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A possible anti immune system is attacking my whole body. My…

Customer Question
A possible anti immune...

A possible anti immune system is attacking my whole body

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

My family does not believe me and wants me to excersise. My meds are: Amox before dentist (hip replacement), small aspirin, citralopram, fish tabs, gluclosimin, iron, keppra, thyroxin, melatonin, Plavix, probiotic, ropinirole, and several vitamins, which dr. approves.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None that I take

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Minor heart issues, high blood pressure (high with problem now), IBS, RLS.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have few important details. What are your current symptoms or difficulties? What made you think that immune system is attacking your body?