Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My glucose level is 118 and creatinine is 1.26. What should…

Customer Question
My glucose level is...

My glucose level is 118 and creatinine is 1.26. What should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I was laughing and fainted the other day which caused me to goto the hospital for testing.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Asthma, high cholesterol but both have been under control.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Yes, my father has heart issues. sleep apnea

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

Ok, Thank you!

Are you diabetic, taking any treatment?

What did the doctor planned for you after these tests?