Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Increased smelly flatulence, very embarrassing. I have just…

Customer Question
Increased smelly flatulence, very...

Increased smelly flatulence, very embarrassing

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have just started a new blood pressure tablet called teltarten

Doctor's Assistant: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?

It was prescribed for pain in the groin, suspected Common illiac artery blockage

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a type 2 diabetic,medically induced, iniallially for polymyalgia that has now caused severe arthritis. I take a probiotic daily & have done so for past 5 years to control bowels and flatulence.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Did it start after you started the med?

Do you take any other meds?

just click send to reply