Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I think I may have a blood clot in my leg. I'm looking for a…

Customer Question
I think I may...

I think I may have a blood clot in my leg. I'm looking for a natural supplement to treat it.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes, I have a little swelling. Tylenol seems to help. But it been 2 weeks, And it seems to be getting worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I just started to take Tylenol 2 days ago because the pain was unbearable. Before that. It felt better after I walk.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Doctor: DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DIEGO BONILLA

Hello

This is Dr. Dago with over 10 years of experience. I understand your concerns.

Did you get a doppler US of the leg? Have you had any test done to confirm the clot?