Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've had symptoms like a very paingul burning while

Customer Question
I've had symptoms like...

I've had symptoms like a very paingul burning while urinating and yellow fluid going out from my penis , I went threw urine culture the result was negative and I also made a gonorrhea blood test but the result need 15 days as they told me and it's too much time I can't handle the burning anymore , so I bought azithromycin 250mg and i'm taking it 2 pills a day so that's 500mg per day and it's the 4th day I'm on it , yellow fluid has completely disappeared and burning is also gone , but i'm afraid because i've taken it before the result of my test so if the symptoms where gone so azithromycin should be my medication right ?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No all my medical history is full clean I'm not alergic to anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry that you had burning when you urinate and a yellow discharge. This is either Gonorrhea or Chlamydia and most likely Gonorrhea. You are taking the correct medication, Azithromycin, but continue to take 500 mg daily for another 6 days (10 days total) to completely get rid of the infection.

I hope I have relieved your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.