Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am planning to go for a medical abortion

Customer Question
Hi, i am planning...

Hi, i am planning to go for a medical abortion tomorrow(thursday) . so ill be taking the second pill on saturday will i be able to travel on monday?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No im not allergic to anything

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None , everything is pretty normal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

yes, you should be able to travel

you may have some cramps and vaginal bleeding.

bring along some pills for pain and cramps like acetamenophen and ibuprofen

and also wear a pad and bring extra pads in case you have period like bleeding.

let me know if you have questions.