Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a deep seated chest cold. it hurts to cough. I can't…

Customer Question
I have a deep...

I have a deep seated chest cold. it hurts to cough. I can't get to the Hospital tonight and I am at a loss for what to do right now.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

It started yesterday and has been slowly getting worse I THINK I'm running a fever. but I'm not sure.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really. I had the flu or something like it two weeks ago I thought I was over it... I felt good for about a week...Now I have this crud...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Are you taking any medicines?

Any medical illness like Hypertension, etc?

Phlegm at the back of throat?

A stuffy nose, sore throat?

Shortness of breath?

Chest pain during a cough?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.