Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What could be a possible cause of a rash on my back and hips…

Customer Question
What could be a...

What could be a possible cause of a rash on my back and hips and legs that is still there after treatment with Permethrin cream. I also have changed to Cheer detergent for sensitive skin.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

It has been more severe in the last week and it started a month ago on my shoulder areas.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take prilosec, sudafed, singulair and Sensi mist, daily. I also take some Sunrider herbs.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I think I can do that. The rash is constant on my hip areas and other rash sites appear because the skin itches and I scratch it.

Thank you

I will wait your photo to reply

Regards

Dr Pravin

I need a computer to do this. What is your degree?

I am a board certified Dermatologist . Masters in Dermatology