Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a headache for almost 3 weeks now. I do have bad…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a headache for almost 3 weeks now. I do have bad arthritis in my left shoulder n now a pain on left side of neck which I believe is causing headache. I have used the heat n massage n took ibuprofen which seemed to work a couple of days but it's back now. I was just laid off from my job and will only have ins as of the 1st of the year. I'm trying to avoid ER but not sure what is best for me right now.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

It's daily. No nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It hurts the most when I turn head to the right or bend it to the right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

What is the severity of your pain / headache?

Are you on any medications?