Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I went to walk in clinic on Saturday, I was given 875 mg of…

Customer Question
I went to walk in...
I went to walk in clinic on Saturday, I was given 875 mg of Amoxicillin to take twice daily. I am on my 5th dose and am feeling worse. My ears hurt, my throats is raw from drainage. I am like a snot factory, which makes me cough a lot. They tested for strep and said no strep. No fever in fact my temp keeps getting lower it is 96.3 it fluctuates between there and 97.5. I am just freezing all the time. I am a florist and I have to get better it is my busy season. I guess I just didn't trust the PA I saw at the walk in.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
12/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. RK, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Doctor

Dear customer,

What is your weight and age?

What are the symptoms you are having for which you took amoxicillin?

Are you taking any other drug?

Family Physician, Doctor