Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Name medicine to alleviate inflammation and pain my spinnal.

Customer Question
Name medicine to...

Name medicine to alleviate inflammation and pain my spinnal

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have pain in my spinal. I am 68 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/18/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

NSAIDs are the drugs which are used to relieve inflammation and pain anywhere in the body and the common OTC NSAIDs are advil, motrin, aleve and i would recommend you to add a muscle relaxant like flexeril to relieve any spasm of the spinal muscles as well. Capsaicin cream and warm compresses over the area would be helpful.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

I have been told to have surgery... this type of pain pills does not resolve my pain.
i am not satisfied with your answer. . please cancel my subscription to your website. thank you

The next level of tablets which you can take are opiods like morphine, hydrocodone, gabapentine like lyrica are available with prescription only. I would recommend you to see a pain physician as he can give you prescription of strong pain killers as well as offer you a steroid shot or nerve block to reduce inflammation and pain.

You can contact customer services to cancel your subscription.

Thank you.

$50.00 is too much money for me. I thought $5 . should be OK.