Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a slight pulsing sensation on my inner thigh just…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a slight pulsing sensation on my inner thigh just above my knee. It is occasional feeling

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling and it just occurs when sitting or laying in bed. Most of the time it doesn't happen.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 80. I did fall on my right bottom 10 days ago. Two docs checked it out. Nothing broken, just sore on right side lower back. It is better. I take 5mgs prednisone and methotrexate once a week for vasculitis.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

What is your response?

I think you have a disc in the spine or arthritis that is causing this

the pressure on the nerve is referred to the leg

it is commonly called "sciatica"

I'm sorry you are suffering with this

did you get xrays of your lower spine?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago

thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)