Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have seen drinking a lot of alcohol. My liver enzymes are…

Customer Question
I have seen drinking...

I have seen drinking a lot of alcohol. My liver enzymes are elevated my lymph auto is low. 17 on a scale of22 to 44. My eos auto is slightly high. What is going on

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I seem to sweat a lot lately

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have atrial fibrillation and hbp

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Do you suffer from a stuffy nose, sneezing or an allergy?

What is your Total WBC count?

What are your liver enzymes results?

Any recent illness, infection?

Are you taking any medicines?

Any other symptoms?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

52
No allergy
Wbc 8.4 on scale of4.5 to1liver enzymes elevated 2x normal
Had bronchitis a month ago
I take job meds. Carvediol lysiopril amolidapine

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, your WBC count is within normal range.

And such mild elevation in absolute eosinophil count and low Lympho auto are caused due to an allergic response, viral infection and it could be related to recovering phase of bronchitis.

Still, mild abnormal findings with normal WBC count are not worrisome.

Your elevation in liver enzymes is associated with alcohol consumption and fatty liver.

So, you need to discontinue or limit your alcohol consumption and liver enzymes come back to normal.

You need to go for retesting after 4 weeks.

You should eat a fat-free diet.

You should start a multivitamin & multi-mineral supplement.

Maintain a good hydration.

Monitor your blood pressure.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor