Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 70 yr old european male who has been diagnosed with a…

Customer Question
I am a 70...

I am a 70 yr old european male who has been diagnosed with a calcified tumour in the stomach. The doctors want to operate and also take a part of my prostste out. What do you think, i am worried vis a vis prostate as a friend of mine is dying becos they took it out. What do you think

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No but Rawene Hospital in the Hokianga of New Zealand has all my records

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had a heart bypass seven years ago. I had rheumatic fever as a child and polio

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is your cancer in colon or rectum; near the prostate?