Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker…

I just had a...

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes please my health is good

12/17/2017
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Would be very very unlikely
Please explain why
HIV does not live long when exposed to air. Also Most transmission is from blood exposure or from semen.
Would be incredibly rare for vaginal secretions on hand to transmit HIV thru skin.
Thanks that is resssuring But the peiod of time between when she removed her hand from deep inside her and put on my penis was like seconds Also because it was rubbing my penis feels sore
She did use a lubricant
Still, amount of vaginal secretions would be minimal and assuming no blood on her hand

I did not see any blood really. I would have liked to chat with you as per the pop up but I am in Ghana now and it dies not allow me to enter my full local phone number + **************

I do not mind to pay the phone charges
However your answer is quite positively NO and therefore I should stop worrying and go to sleep ?

I think risk is extremely unlikely (99.9% sure) with the type of contact that you are describing

I am satisfied with your answer and will now work on my vivid imagination as I resisted full sexual intercourse with her and all that I have described is exactly what happened
Thank you very much for your crisp reply. May I needlessly ask that as I have given my number and location out that this is a private conversation restricted to us ?

I will let customer service know and they can remove your phone number

Please kindly do. I have just read your disclaimer and it seems this is a public forum ?

they do block personal information so no identifying info should show. I did let customer service to remove your phone number.

You’re welcome and glad to be able to help you today!

I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Thank you Dr John.
I will give you maximum rating
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD