Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Spouse has chills then sweats, muscles spasms. He needs to…

Customer Question
Spouse has chills then...

Spouse has chills then sweats, muscles spasms. He needs to have his wisdom teeth pulled he is currently on antibiotics to deal with the inflammation but he is still swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?

Swelling, can't open mouth

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Strep throat back in 2005

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Sweating, chills and muscular spasm in someone having wisdom tooth problem and inability to open mouth means that there is a possibility of access formation in mouth. This is something which needs immediate attention. You can give him over the counter available tablet Aleve now and if he starts feeling better , you can continue it and wait till tomorrow but if there is no improvement in 3 hours after Aleve, take him to ER as he may need further evaluation and treatment. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards