Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I get 50 vicoden tabs every 90 days, how can I get

Customer Question
If I get 50...

If I get 50 vicoden tabs every 90 days, how can I get addicted to that small amount

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. I take it for sciatica a truely painful issue that keeps me up all night crying. And, no, there's no physical therapy, heat and ice treatments that will even begin to touch this kind of thing. It starts in my left buttock, feels like a brick, goes down my leg with intermittent sharp pains, up my left side of my torso to my arm pit. I also suffer from chronic low back pan, but that's nothing compared to this. I am 66 years old and no the risks. I guess I better hurry up and get that heroin fix before I die. lol

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?

If you've never had this, even if you are a doctor, you don't understand. My legs are red. I also have addicted to sugar gaining lots of weight from 115 lbs, 5'2", to 153. I take Lycica and Seroquil (sp?), hydrochlorothiazide (sp?) high blood pressure. Some anti-anxiety crap that doesn't work. Potassium pills too, There are about 9 medications in all. Oh, and Jiniteli estrogen/progesteren combo. Oh, and something for dry mouth, I forget the name but it makes you sick. I loved that one!

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The doctor made a reference to fibromygalia (which was news to me. I never talked about having that disease), anxiety, voluntary out-patient for treatment in 1993 for alcohol abuse wherein I was sober for 14 years. Then started in again. I was also in treatment in 2012 and have been sober since. My drug of choice was alcohol. I only take the seraquile(?) at night for sleep. I wish I had something else. That's a weight-gainer too.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you addicted to them?

Family Physician, Doctor