Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dizzy. light headed, sweating, numb fingers & toes. 2 days…

Customer Question
Dizzy. light headed, sweating...

Dizzy. light headed, sweating, numb fingers & toes

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

2 days lying down helps some. the pain is mostly on the right side of my head

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing like this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

how old are you?
do you have any other medical problems?
are you on any medications?

Female 56
Paxil, Trazidone Prevacid

are you having any chest pain, chest pressure or shortness of breath?

shortness of breath

have you seen a doctor yet for this problem?