Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've a itchi penis head around since a week with germs.

Customer Question
I've a itchi penis...

I've a itchi penis head around since a week with white germs. cleaning daily 3-4 times. any medicine cream I can use buying right now?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

NO MAM not using anything until now.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I use to have itching 6 yrs ago b'cause of unsafe sex, sorry! treated by cream some Dr gave it to me. I forgot that now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
help me if u can plz.
hello, sir, R U there?
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

can you upload a clear photo of the penis?

what do you mean by "what germs"

you could have a fungal infection of your penis which doesn't wash off with soap and water.