Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr., after 3 weeks of having apendoctomy I have been

Customer Question
Hi again Dr. David, after...
Hi again Dr. David, after 3 weeks of having apendoctomy I have been experiencing headache lightheadness and fatigue, I am constantly tired all the time, and af times feel lightheaded, sometimes feeling like I'm going to faint. What could the causing these symptoms?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

thanks for starting a new question thread for me.

you have to accept additional phone consult services to talk to me by phone.

you may be not drinking enough water or not getting enough sleep

you could have a viral infection possibly causing your fatigue

too much coffee and not enough water and fluids can cause dehydration and lightheadedness and fatigue

I forgot to mention that when a ct scan was done to discovered my apendicities they found out that I had colitis (inflamed ascending colon) which was most likely causing my diarrhea at that time. Doctors think that it was my apendicities that caused colitis, and once they remove my appendix my colitis will go away. Could these symptoms that I'm experiencing be from colitis?

colitis would cause abdominal pains and diarrhea symptoms.

I guess drinking a lot of water should get rid of my symptoms overtime, and if there is a viral infection would that go away on its own?

viral infections can get better on their own

drinking more water can help fix dehydration dizziness.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

One last question, and I'm done. Couldn't it be internal bleeding after having apendoctomy that will be causing these symptoms? Like internal bleeding where my appendix was removed? This is the last question.

no, your symptoms would not be due to internal bleeding.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician