Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Not sure...want to know if i should worry. Right now or the…

Customer Question
Not sure...want to know...

Not sure...want to know if i should worry

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Right now or the last week or so

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Liver damage on treatment for, kidney stone and had i allergic reaction last night not quit sure what too, dizziness, diarrhea, vomitting , loss of appetite, abdominal,nausea, right side and lower back pain...spit up a bit of red mucus this morning, just woke up so have dry mouth nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Is a good start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

What is the reason of your liver damage and what is the treatment you are receiving?

How severe is your back and abdominal pain? Since when are these pain and following symptoms: dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting , loss of appetite, nausea (since last night or off and on since last week)?