Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had stomach cramps since Friday night and now I am…

Customer Question
I have had stomach...

I have had stomach cramps since Friday night and now I am bleeding pure blood when I go to the bathroom. I am seventy years old. Should I go to the emergency or wait till Monday

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

NO

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had three triple heart bypasses and congestive heart. I have had Hemroid surgery.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You should go to ER.

With your past medical history, your age and passing pure frank blood require immediate exam and treatment.

This can be rectal polyp, diverticulitis, intestinal infection or ulcerative colitis.

This require urgent attention.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Hope you are doing good.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.