Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a lot of pain between my pelvic bone and my stomach…

Customer Question
I have a lot...

I have a lot of pain between my pelvic bone and my stomach blots bad. My bones in my body hurt

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Off and on for a couple of months now. Time in between gets sooner. No vomiting just a little nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a type 2 diabetic. High blood pressure. Had a complete hysterectomy in 1978. No gallbladder and had surgery for hyperparathroid in july

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that we need to see two different things here. The pain between your pelvic bone can be due to pelvic adhesions as a result of surgery in the past and other things to look for are vitamin D deficiency, bowel problems or pelvic inflammtory disease. I will suggest to have pelvic CT scan and tests such as serum vitamin D level, serum calcium level, c-reactive protein. The bloating in your stomach can be due to acid-reflx disease or malabsorption syndrome. I will suggest to eat healthy balanced diet and avoid spicy or junk food. Add probiotics in diet. I will strongly advise to see your physician for complete evaluation and have these tests.

Let me know If you need any more information. Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you.

Kind regards

Dr. A Javed

Consultant Internal medicine