Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I ask a question? The sides of my stomach are making…

Customer Question
Hi can I ask...

Hi can I ask a question?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

The sides of my stomach are making grinding noises. As if I have taken antibiotics in an empty stomach.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No none of either

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've got endometriosis

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Since how long are your symptoms?

Do you have heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

27, just today severely. Although, I've noticed upset stomach over the last 2 weeks.
Loss if appetite yes , constipation yes, tenderness no
Also when I breathe in and out I can feel the grinding noise from stomach . Especially the left upper side

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms are suggestive of;

1) Mild grade intestinal infection.

2) Gastritis (stomach inflammation).

Following may help you;

1) Probiotics

2) Mylanta

3) Prilosec.

4) Plenty of liquids, soups, vegetable broths.

If this persists, you may need an ultrasound for the evaluation and course of antibiotic like Flagyl.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Would I need to go to the doctor's for the prescription?

Flagyl will need prescription from doctor.

But rest of all are over the counter.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl