Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I THINK I GOT CUT OF I AFTER SOME THING FOR SLEEP IAM ON…

Customer Question
I THINK I GOT...

I THINK I GOT CUT OF I AFTER SOME THING FOR SLEEP IAM ON SHIFT WORK AND ITS CAUSING ME A FEW PROBLEMS

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

NO

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NO I PRETTY HEALTHLY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

MY PROBLEM IS WITH SLEEP, IHAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE SINCE I WENT ON SHIFT WORK

Have you tried Melatonin supplements to adjust your sleep cycle?

Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland , a small gland in the brain.Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of it are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. You can also buy it as asupplement.

I HAVE HAD SOME ZOPICLONE3.75 TWICE A NIGHT BUT I CANT GET TO MY DOCTOR CAN YOU HELP

You do not need Zoplicone as it would not help in giving you a relief from stabilizing your sleep cycle.

You should use Melatonin which is a very safe natural otc supplement that you can use.

I DONT WANT THAT

I will have to opt out of this question

As I do not have the legal permission to prescribe you Zoplicone online on this website.

SEEMS THIS WAS A WAS T OF TIME AND MONEY
ARE YOU GOING TO PRESCRIBE ZOPILCONE OR NOT
Doctor: Rachel-Mod, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Doctor
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. We do not prescribe prescription medicine here at JustAnswer.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I will cancel your question and refund your good faith deposit back to its original funding source .
Thank you,
Rachel