Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a liver enzyme level of 990... and a platelet count…

Customer Question
I have a liver...

I have a liver enzyme level of 990... and a platelet count of 75 What could it be?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

fatigue, diarrhea and occasional vomiting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I took Steleara for approximately a year followed by Humira for approx. a year

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a copy of the labs?

no sir they just told me by phone today

do you drink?

this is basically liver failure

you need to go to the hospital

I have I no longer drink

what are you on humira for?

Psoriasis

Ok. It could be the medicine

I would go to ER now

you need this worked up for a cause

My dr is sending me to a hemotologist & GI next week but you think I shouldn't wait?

I would not wait. go to ER

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)