Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I wanted to ask you more questions about my recent ct

Customer Question
results of my leg veins...
i wanted to ask you more questions about my recent ct results of my leg veins and arteries
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how can I help?

I am sorry this question was addressed to another doctor that was helping me.he knew what my ct results were.i cant download them to you on hrer but if I can ill get back with you l;ater thankl you

ok welcome :)

https://mychart.uamshealth.chttps://mychart.uamshealth.com/Clinical/TestResults#om/Clinical/TestResults#

it won't let me access it