Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Where is the best place to get a whipple at mercy or -jewish…

Customer Question
Where is the best...

Where is the best place to get a whipple at mercy or barnes-jewish or better to go out of state

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I know I'm a candidate just trying to make sure I try to get the best... I have a special needs son I need to care for

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Don't smoke or drink, mass is 4 cm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/15/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

if you are in St. Louis, Mo, I would go to Wash Univ cancer center

http://hpb-gisurg.wustl.edu/en/Patient-Care/Pancreatic-Cancer

they have a big cancer center and do the most Whipple procedures in the area.

http://hpb-gisurg.wustl.edu/Contact-Us

You may contact the Department of Surgery, Section of Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic and Gastrointestinal Surgery, at Washington University School of Medicine by writing or calling:

Washington University School of Medicine
Department of Surgery
Section of Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic and GI Surgery
Campus Box 8109, 660 S. Euclid Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have questions.

Do you have a recommendation on a doctor?

William G. Hawkins, MD Chief, Section of Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic and GI Surgery Neidorff Family and Robert C. Packman Professor

http://hpb-gisurg.wustl.edu/Faculty/HawkinsWilliam

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Please confirm that I am not going to be charged the $50. Thank you.

that 50 is for additional phone consult services.

you don't have to accept if you don't want to talk by phone.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com