Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What causes bloating, gas, and muscular and bone stiffiness…

Customer Question
What causes bloating...

What causes bloating , gas, and muscular and bone stiffiness and pain.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Movement up and or turning over at night

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have fibromyaria arthrist and cancer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 3 days by:
12/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Gas and bloating are almost always caused by a food product. Is this new for you?

Family Physician, Doctor