Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need your help

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello i need...
Second opinion] Hello i need your help
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
hello?
12/14/2017
Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor

Hello and welcome. What is your problem? Thank you.

My gf gave me head about two months ago. The next day i had discharge follow by unconrtoble peeing( this only lasted two days) by the sceond day i began to notice chills and body heat. I guess i had a small fever. This lasted about two weeks.
I got tested for everything 3 weeks after our encounter. Gonnerha, clymidia, herpes 1&2, syphills, trich, and uti. All came back negative. At 5 weeks after sex, i repeated the herpes test 1&2 which came negative.
During the 5th week i was peeling the dead skin of the corner of my lip(which i always do) mins later i began to notice a sharp tingling sensation. The next day my lips were dry to the point that i began to lick them causing a burning sensation.
By the end of the week i notice white little spots where the pain was coming from. These spots have never been there to my knowledge. I when to see a doctor who took a close eye to them and explained how they look like angular cities.
She gave me a cream to use. These spots dont hurt, nor are they itching. The cream has not help reduce the symptomps. Its been a month now and these dots are still at the corner of my mouth. Yesterday i think i notice two more dots apear.
Heres a picture of the dots. I have see mothing like this ! I found a similar case to mine online, but they never got an answer ethier.

I'm sorry for the delay. I was busy elsewhere.

I think that the little white spots you have on your lips are Fordyce spots. You can google Fordyce spots and then images and compare how they look to what you have. They are small oil glands that are normal. You likely had them before, but never looked closely enough to notice them.

Your original discharge and uncontrollable peeing sound like some type of STD, although it's unusual that it would start so quickly after getting head. Since all your tests are negative, I think you can forget about it. Best wishes.

I been seen by a few doctors and they all told me that it doesnt look like herpes... should i listen to them ? Also a few demetrogilst on herd have said that it doesnt look like herpes?

It's not herpes. It doesn't look like herpes to me, and I would believe the doctors who have looked at it and said it's not herpes.

thanks for your feed back. one of the doctors just gave me a new cream to used for my lips. im begging to lick my lips again due to the fact that they get really dry which does not help my case. every now and then my lips feel like theyre on fire! these dots have bben on the corners of my mouth for 5 weeks now! they have not change in size and they dont hurt when i touch them either.

You're correct that licking your lips will make them more dry. I've found that vaseline works very well for dry lips.

The dots don't change in size because they are a normal part of your lips.

Please click on the rating stars. Thank you.

Ill try to stay relax. Got a herpes test and i will know my results by tommorow.
Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Doctor replied 6 months ago

Was it a herpes culture from the spots, or a blood test for herpes antibodies?