Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife took some of my ativan, possibly up to 7mg. what…

Customer Question
My wife took some...

My wife took some of my ativan, possibly up to 7mg. what should I look for and how long does it stay in your system

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not yet, thinking about emergency room, not sure

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She is on high blood pressure meds and has RA

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Yes she is on meds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

This is not something for you to manage, in fact.

Why did she take these?

anger and anxiety

OK

So you don't know how many she took.

In addition, this was a dangerous action related to meds and she needs an evaluation in that respect as well.

Can you get her to an ER? They can assess her vitals, if she needs the stomach emptied, etc.?

Thanks

OK

Any time.

let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually on your page]. In fact, and this is most important for continued service, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.