Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I get pain of fullness at the top of my esophgase, can't…

Customer Question
I get pain of...

I get pain of fullness at the top of my esophgase, can't swallow, can't drink but my mouth is full of 'spit' Takes 20-30 minutes to calm down-

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

I suffer from CLL, no pain, but swollen lymph glandand no swellings either side of cheeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have an appointment in January 18 with Specialist, it used to occur only once in two weeks but now is almost every day. Happens watching TV, sitting to ea, mall; shopping.q

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You need immediate attention.

What is your question exactly: you have presented a situation that I understand, and I am an expert in this area, but what are you asking, what is your medical question for us today?