Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have been experiencing a strange problem with skin shocks…

Customer Question
I have been experiencing...

I have been experiencing a strange problem with skin shocks that started in my left arm at first but now move to different parts of my body on the left side. Also a new thing now is causing a new problem called winkle bok with my heart rhythm . The winkle Bok happen first and then the skin shocks.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Just had a physcial and anything is ok . No heart disease that I know of.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My PSA went from 6.6 to 10.2 but after antibiotics has droped back drown to 7.0 with an enlarged prostate. prosthesis , no cancer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply

Family Physician, Doctor