Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to talk with someone about chest pain episodes.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to talk with someone about chest pain episodes

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Yes I have dealt with this for over a year shortness of breath on occasion as well

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I need more information regarding your symptoms/question to help you more efficiently.

What is your age and sex?

Have you seen any doctor for this? Any kind of tests done?