Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

After having a diagnosis of a hematoma in my left year.,

Customer Question
After having a diagnosis...

After having a diagnosis of a hematoma in my left year., caused when the drs assistant cleaned my ears, I’ve have many problems. Tend ear still hurts a month later.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

No to both. Shortly after the hematoma I began hyperventilating and suffering with anxiety. Perhaps not connected. But all is ongoing.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Life has been overwhelming for the better part of two years. Seeing my psychiatrist next week.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Thank you for sharing that information. Please let me know what questions you have for me regarding the ear hematoma and I'm happy to assist you with it.