Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am going through menopause, but it is very confusing, have…

Customer Question
I am going through...

I am going through menopause, but it is very confusing, have not seen my period in two months but during sex little blood would come and then thats it. it happens twice

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No pain nothing at all

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Like ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

A spotting or small bleeding during sex would need evaluation by your doctor and some blood work / medical imaging like ultrasound;

1) Vaginitis; infection of the vagina. Usually some form of vaginal discharge accompanies or symptoms like vaginal pain during sex or itching associated.

2) Uterine fibroid

3) Uterine polyps

4) Endocervical polyp

5) Pelvic inflammatory disease

6) Cervicitis (cervix infection)

7) Endometritis; infection of the internal lining of uterus.

Hope you pap testing is update. Otherwise you need it.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl