Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've got terrible abdominal pains, noises in stomach at,

Customer Question
I've got terrible abdominal...

I've got terrible abdominal pains , noises in stomach at , terrible pains in the morning, what is going on?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Diarrah

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Like what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience

Your symptoms can be due to viral gastroenteritis.

You can take fluids like Oral Rehydration Solution or gatorade.

Also you may take Antispasmodic medications to control the pain.

If symptoms are persistent you may be seen by your doctor for ultrasound abdomen and stool test.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.