Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I went deer hunting for two weeks, was at home when I

Customer Question
I went deer hunting...

I went deer hunting for two weeks, was at home when I noticed on my left arm a spot with clear circulated with a red ring thinking it may have come. Went to emergency they said it was ringworm and gave me prescription a tube of Lamisil. I used it but was helping now I have rash almost all over my body. The itching is getting unbearable so looking for something that works.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

It take a blood pressure pill everyday and have been taking them for thirty years never had this before.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to cats and if a dog licks me I have to wash location shortly after but have not bee near any animals.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?