Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Very ichy on my left side of my stomach for the last 5 days…

Customer Question
Very ichy on my...

Very ichy on my left side of my stomach for the last 5 days i put gold bond on it and it helped for a few days washing does not help

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

5 days no vomiting or nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I thought the burning itch might be from my wifes detergent changed that but still the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask is there a rash or changes in the skin along with the itching? Also any pain in the region? if there is a rash etc can you post a picture of the region?

Hello doctor Ali, No rash. However, on the left hand side of stomach there appears to be slightly raised flesh colored small bumps similar to goose pimples. In addition, there is a strong burning itch on left hand side of stomach.

Can you attach a picture of the bumps here?

no

Ok then can you tell how large are these bumps? Bigger than a pinhead? Larger than a nail? Also are these bumps painful to touch?

thank you but im going to see my doctor tomorrow

Ok, so you would not like an answer here then? Just confirming. If you dont, please contact customer services for a refund.