Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What can I use to lighten entire body I am a senior and I…

Customer Question
What can I use...

What can I use to lighten entire body I am a senior and I want my skin dark spots to be removed

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

I have been usiing natural products but it takes so long and the dark comes back too soon

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I dont think so, I have had rash from codiene medication when I fell and fractured my back so i stopped taking any codiene meds and start using over counter only and rash went away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Its impossible to eliminate age spots or liver spots completely. Most effective medical treatments are laser therapy or prescription hydroquinone cream. Neither are available without seeing a dermnatogist of course