Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Please be patience with my typing. I'm 62 and born with

Customer Question
Hi,please be patience with...

Hi,please be patience with my typing. I'm 62 and born with athetioid cerebral palsy (moderate0 affect my movement. I have sinus plms. why fda removed actifed.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

Yes, i have to sleep with oxygen with 3 eveny nite not cpar mask.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Doctor know he told me to take nasal ihalaer like flomax not that brand, it sounds like that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 5 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. I'm not sure what your question is. The FDA never removed actifed. Pfizer changed the formula in 2006 to contain different ingredients. If youre looking for a sinus otc med, find one with phenyephrine as the active ingredient
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD