Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

There is a cancer called PIN I believe that comes after

Customer Question
There is a cancer...

There is a cancer called PIN I believe that comes after transplant medicine. What is the exact name?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

My friend's daughter has this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/13/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

What question do you have regarding cancers after transplant surgeries?

Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

PIN refers to prostate intraepithelial neoplasia, which would not occur in your friend's daughter.

Do you have any other information about the cancer in your friend's daughter?